FACTORY ENGINEERED MODULAR STRUCTURES
Excellerate Structures specialises in the construction of factory engineered, semi-permanent, modular and de-mountable structures – one of the fastest growing sectors in the market with the option to purchase outright. Our cost-effective, customised structures can be built-up and dismantled or moved to a new location, on just about any terrain, rapidly by our specialist technical project teams.
A growing trend is for companies to make use of a factory-engineered solution that allows for flexibility. This solution provides unrivalled flexibility in that factory-engineered and semi-permanent structures can be operational within weeks from being commissioned. Watch the time-lapse video drone footage of a 2-hour build of one of our SPACEPAC modular units.
- Clear span (column free) structure with a width ranging from 5m and 50m.
- Structures that are extremely flexible & modular – the available space can be expanded as the business develops. Modular structures can also be easily relocated.
- A variety of finishes as required (brick, IBR, Cromadek, glass etc.).
- Bespoke sizes manufactured to the client/site requirements. Existing buildings & structures can also be linked to the new structure.
- All structures conform to the latest legislation in regards to all relevant fire & safety codes.
- Modular structures are built to withstand extreme weather.
- Can be erected on virtually any solid surface – concrete, tarmac, paving etc.
OUR SEMI-PERMANENT STRUCTURES ARE IDEAL FOR:
- Communal Facilities
- Retail Showrooms
- Factory Shops, Warehousing and Storage Facilities
- Field Hospitals and Disaster Relief Operations
- Commercial Buildings
- Hospitals and Healthcare
BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES
- Manufactured off-site in a controlled environment
- More rapidly and simply constructed than conventional buildings
- Easily reconfigured, easily transportable
- Technologically advanced
- Functional and aesthetically pleasing